Within the framework of the project, a national legal aid network will be created between the help desk office and other related Iraqi civil society organizations (CSOs) or governmental organizations (GOs). The coalition with such parties is very useful and beneficial for the help desk’s clients. It will link them with the specialized entities to provide them with the appropriate and suitable assistance (psycho-socio and medical assistance) when needed.
In this context, the project team has liaised with numerous Iraqi civil society organizations dealing with human rights issues and medical and social affairs.
Till date, the project is cooperating with the following partners and allies:
- National Association for Human Rights’ Protection
- Al-Noor Association for Women
- Women Coalition Organization for Democratic Iraq
- Amtan Foundation
- Architecture Organization for Humanitarian Social Projects
- Sun Association for Women and Orphans
- Charitable Society for the Care of Widows and Divorcees
- Al-Hayat Organization
- Good Land Organization for Motherhood and Childhood
- Al-Mukef Organization for Culture and Media